Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treating the Pirate Way!

We all dressed up as pirates and took the kids trick-or-treating around the Valley last night.

We had fun, the kids were so funny! At the beginning, they would knock on the doors, and say Trick-or-Treat, then my son would take off in the people's house...LOL! It only happened about 3 times...but it was hilarious! I was sort of embarrassed, but I couldn't help to laugh. We had to explain to them, that we don't just go into other people's homes, and we just get our candy, say Thank You, then leave. Aiden's reply was, "Why"? (of course that is what he says to everything).

There was this one house the door was half way open, and we walk up, thinking they were going to knock, and we asked Amiah if she knocked, and she said No, the door is already open. Then Aiden says, knock knock, who's there, then shuts their door. Then opens it again! I was laughing so hard, then he starts to knock on it, and finally the lady comes to the door, she thought he was adorable, so I was glad about that...cause I was getting nervous for myself LOL!

There were a few houses that decorated kind of spooky, so Amiah decided she would just wait in the car. Aiden didn't care, he was having so much fun! This is one of those houses Amiah waited in the car with me for...silly girl!

After a few different neighborhoods we decided it was late enough, and they kids made out like champs, so we called it a night! Which was fine by us, me being just about 9 months pregnant, and Jacob going off 4 hours of sleep the night before...we were pretty tired.
We hope everyone else had a great Halloween! We sure had fun!
Happy Halloween

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The best pirate family i have ever seen!! so cute!!