Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This year for Thanksgiving we had the big Turkey Day at my house! We had both sides of our family over for dinner (My side and Jacob's side). It was so nice to have everyone over for the big day! I love my family so much, we are as crazy as they come! My in-laws probably think we are all mental...but we don't care, we love it! LOL! I love my in-laws too, but I have to say, my family is pretty loud and crazy!

It was a great day from the start, beings it was my anniversary and all...AH! SO SWEET! What is even sweeter about the day, we both share our anniversary with my grandparents, and Jacob's grandparents! How cool is that?
We had so much fun all day, from eating, visiting, eating, and playing games...did I mention eating! We ended up with so much food, I was so nervous we were going to run out of food, but boy, was I wrong! We have so much food left over...guess we will be eating turkey all week!

About the playing games part...my family loves games. We never have a get-together without playing games. We live for games! One of my cousin's taught us this new game called "Samurai"! It is the most hilarious game I have ever played...I swear I was going to give birth I was laughing so incredibly hard. I took a few pictures while they played...check these out...priceless!

First you must bow to your master
The one person sends it by making a crazy Chinese sound
This is how you have to receive it by making a crazy Chinese sound
The people on both sides of you have to cut you in the sides by making a crazy Chinese sound
Then you receive it, and send it one to someone else...It is the most funniest, loudest sounding game ever! It is a must play game I think for now on with our family!
Then we always have to do a jumping picture with everyone, so here is one of many we took!
I hope everyone else had a great Turkey Day! I know we sure had fun at mine! It just makes me so thankful for my family even more! I love them, and I am so lucky to have such a fun family, we are crazy, and we rock!

1 comment:

BallerinaBiker said...

Looks like a ton of fun! It makes me miss the Valerio's! What a great family!