Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Seven

My Seven

I got tagged from Tami! (Thanks girl, LOL! jk, I love tags they give you something to blog about when you don't have anything to blog!)

7 things I can do
1. I can still do a cartwheel!...well not while I am pregnant of course!
2. Talk on the phone for hours...ask my friend Mindy ha ha
3. I am very blunt, so if you ask me about something, I won't hold back!
4. Disguise my voice for characters out of a story, it makes reading them so more entertaining!
5. Clean-freak! Don't ask me to organize you, I will throw everything away! Right Mom!
6. Photography, for not going to school, I think I have a pretty good eye, and I am proud of myself on how far I have come with it. I only wish and hope to learn more! Prepare Mindy...prepare! HA
7. Cook Mexican food, that puts Mexicans to shame...ask my friends, they will agree! he he

7 things I can't do
1. Get my son out of my bed...it is a task I have struggled with for years...he is attached to me.
2. Stop biting my finger nails...gross I know, but man, when you just can't find those dang clippers, teeth come in handy!
3. Can't stay up late, I am way too old and tired all the time, I love my sleep!
4. I can't sew, my mom bought me a sewing machine 3 years ago...I have used it once...I always give my projects to my mom or my mother-in-law, they are way better then me.
5. Go to bed without smelling my pillow at night. Weird huh? I know I am a freak!
6. I can't stand it when my clothes are unorganized in my closet...it drives me crazy, they have to be color coordinated.
7. I can't handle a messy house, and having crazy kids that love to bring their toys in the living room drive me crazy, it is a never ending job I try to keep up with, and I can't win!

7 things that Attracted me to my husband
1. He's HOT! Since I first saw him, he has always looked nice to me! Grrrr...HA
2. His smile, he has the most gorgeous smile.
3. His sense of humor, he is always making me laugh!
4. His love for his family, he loves his family so much.
5. His sincerity, he can be so sincere.
6. His wild side! He was such a rebel in HS, I loved it!
7. His puppy dog eyes...I love to stare into his eyes.

7 things I always say
1. No Way
2. Sweetness
3. Nice
4. Knock it off (to my kids)
5. Uhm
6. Amiah please stop talking...just for a minute...(she never shuts up)
7. AIDEN!!! (that usually isn't a good thing)

7 things I love to eat
1. Lasagna with home-made french bread
2. Green Bananas
3. My husbands Steaks...yummy, he does the best!
4. Brownies covered in powder sugar.
5. Pickles
6. Chips and Salsa
7. 7 layer bean dip! YUM!

7 People I am tagging:
1. Mindy
2. Bethany
3. Tamara
4. Heidi
5. Juliann
6. Christal
7. Brook

1 comment:

{leah} said...

I love green bananas too. (especially with chocolate sauce)

I have to tell James "Shhhhh, just shhhhh" He just talks all the time!