Saturday, November 1, 2008

High School Tag



1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes...then I married him! HA HA

2. What kind of car did you drive? A maroon Chevy Cavalier...my POS Car!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes I did!

4. Were you a party animal? Not until my Jr Year...he he...I am a rebel!

5. Were you considered a flirt? Not that I knew of...

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Orchestra Baby! I played the Cello and Violin!

7. Were you a nerd? Not that I knew of...

8. Were you on any varsity teams? I played Varsity Tennis for 4 years! I was undefeated my Jr Year!

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yeah...HA

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs Grow, and Mr Wolfley

12. Where did you sit during lunch? I usually left to go to Wally's (local gas station) for Lunch!

13. What is your schools full name? Moapa Valley High School

14. School mascot and colors? Pirates - Gold and Blue

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yeah, but it wasn't a big dance...everyone just went with each other.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Only if I could take my knowledge with me that I know today!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I said the pledge of Allegiance, and I didn't have to sit with everyone, I got to sit on stage cause I was the class secretary!

18. Where did you go senior skip day? I think we went to Warm Springs?

19. Were you in any clubs? No

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh yes.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already did that...yep I am old!

22. Did you have a job while in high school? Yeah, I worked at the grocery store with my mom...it was fun! She would fire me like every week! LOL!

3 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog for a few days and I've missed so much! : ) Love the Pirates! Go Pirates! Seriously, really cool! And, Happy B-day Jacob, Welcome to the 30s Club! It's not so bad.

Danette said...

We are excited for you to have that baby so we know what it is. I remember doing that with Adam, it was fun we suspected a boy. However I didn't last the next baby, Gary tried to have me wait--by the seventh month I asked the doctor and planned on keeping it to myself (I can never keep anything to myself) Anyway I'm not one big on surprises. We wish you well!!! LOVE YOU TOO!

Jason & Claire said...

Ha, good old pirate days!

by the way, caleb was a whoopie cushion. it's posted on my blog;)