Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our New Family Car!

We did it...we finally upgraded our vehicle last night. Such a huge step in life, going from a normal vehicle to a "Minivan"! There was just no way we were going to be able to fit three car seats in my little Hyundai Santa Fe.

I think our new minivan is pretty cool looking though, we ended up getting a Nissan Quest...BLACK! So my favorite color, it comes with a DVD player for the kids, with cordless headsets. That is going to be nice I think. It has all kinds of cool features to the backup sensors, to the backup camera...it is a little fancy and high tech, but very cool!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

This looks and sounds super nice... and no so mini-vanish :) Congrats on the new wheels!

Unknown said...

woohoo for the new car yea!

Luke and Alicia said...

Nice. I love my mini van. I hope you enjoy yours too.it's always fun to get a new car.

{leah} said...

Our van has the DVD with head sets and I LOVE it for our long trips. Good choice.