Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big Boy huh?


Today I was fixing Aiden a sandwich for lunch, and I asked him to go potty before he could get his food...well he came out and said, "I went potty standing up like a big boy!" He was so excited, me on the other hand was thinking...oh, how in the world could he stand up when he ended up going potty at the tall toilet?
SO, I asked Jacob to go inspect that bathroom, cause I was busy still getting his food ready. Well he for sure went potty standing up, but he didn't really get any in the toilet...it was on the floor, all over the toilet seat, all over the wall, and where ever else it could of gone.
So the lesson we learned today, No more standing up inside to pee...only outside! Boys are great huh! HA HA

2 comments:

{leah} said...

Gotta love boys!! Adn all the ways that they can make a mess.

Danette said...

Good luck on that one! I wish my boys didn't stand up but they think thats abnormal. Boys and bathrooms have not been a good mix.
He does look like a big boy, handsome young man.