Sunday, November 30, 2008

Belly Tradition

Every pregnancy I have had, I always painted my belly! Don't ask why, I just always thought it was so fun!

When Amiah was in my belly, she was a pumpkin! On my scrapbook page it says, in the heart of a pumpkin! CUTE!

Aiden was a Watermelon, only on my scrapbook page he is called a WHAT-A-MELON! HA HA

Now this baby is our little Turkey! he he he

Isn't my husband a good artist? LOL!

The kids thought it was so fun to watch their Dad paint on my belly, they wanted to join in as well! Amiah wanted a cat and Aiden wanted a Turkey like his mommas! SO FUN!

5 comments:

Tam said...

cute cute belly, very clever, and jacob is a good artist, wow. congrats on the van! we'll be stuffing into our old two door accord til residency is done-boo.

Mindy said...

He really is a good artist, I had no idea! You guys are so fun :)

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!

BallerinaBiker said...

That's funny! Cute!

{leah} said...

I love it!