Tuesday, November 11, 2008

9 Months!

Today I hit my 9th month!

For being 9 months pregnant, I am so ready to have this baby! I am not sure I am ready for the work, and the sleepless nights, but I am ready for this baby to get out of me. I want my body back to normal already!

I had a Dr Appointment today, they did an ultrasound on me, because my Dr is concerned I haven't gained enough weight with this baby. Good to know the baby is doing great, and is the perfect size! I have only gained 8 lbs so far...not bad if I had to say so...but Dr's don't like that.

I also found out that I am already dilated to a 1! Crazy for me, cause I usually take forever to dilate...I am so excited! Maybe this baby will come early!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's awesome!! I go to the doc tomorrow and was hoping she would tell me I have started dilating!! How funny we both just want this done and over with now!

Anonymous said...

8 pounds??? Are you kidding me, or was that a typo. Must be nice, you won't have much to lose when your done. Good luck with everything.