Monday, November 24, 2008

My Little Mother!

This morning I was driving the kids to school, and Amiah was playing with her My little Pony baby doll. Well she told Aiden to ask her what she was doing, so he does, and then she replies, "I am feeding the baby right now"...I look back in my little mirror, and she has the pony up her shirt! Then she continues to tell Aiden that is where baby's eat, they get milk from my boob, she also said, that is what Brittnie does when she feeds Gabi! By that point I was trying so hard to hold in my laugh...what is a mom to say?

2 comments:

GrandmaLori said...

Hi Monica, Its Lori Waters. How are you? I was so excited to start "blogging" and find so many of my Beehives. It does however make me feel real old! LOL Your kids are adorable. I especially love the story about "My Pretty Pony" I got a pretty good laugh.

I would like to get together with you and get some family pics taken. My oldest, Jestin and Taryn had a baby in July and my youngest Deryck just got married last weekend (did I mention I really feel old?) I really want to get some family pics done now and I love what pics you have taken for all of the Jones'.

GrandmaLori said...

Its ok about the pics. We can wait. Im so excited for you and your family..having another member will be exciting! Just let me know when your back to doing photography and we will do it then. Take care and I will keep watching for news about the "new arrival"!