Thursday, March 19, 2009

Survey about your Wedding Day!

This is a survey for all of you married folks. Fill it out and don't forget to tag other married couples on your friend list.

1) When was your wedding day? November 27, 1999
2) What day of the week was it? Saturday
3) Did you get married in a church? Yes, Saint Mary Husband of Joseph Catholic Church in LV
4) How many in your wedding party? 5 Bridesmaids, 5 Best men, and 3 Flower girls
5) Where was your reception? At the Logandale Fine Art's Building at the Fair Grounds
6) How many guests were invited to your wedding? Around 500
7) How long did you wait to Tie The Knot after your proposal? Almost 2 years
8) Who did you hire as your photographer? Kelly Nelson
9) Did you have a DJ or a band? Both...and Madeaceis
10) Did your father walk you down the aisle? No, my brother did
11) What color were the bridesmaid dresses & groomsmen vests? Navy and Silver
12) Who was your Maid Of Honor/Best Man? Alicia and Josh
13) Did you have a Bridal Shower? Yes I did! It was interesting that's for sure! HA HA
14) What type of limo did you get? It was a Black Toyota Corolla...they are rare! LOL!
15) Where did you go for your Bachelorette/Bachelor Party? Well...I was a little to young!
16) What type of wedding gown did you two wear? White puffy one, very plain, but I liked it!
17) How was the weather? It was nice, a little chilly, but not bad!
18) Where did you go on your Honeymoon? We drove up the coast in CA, then ended up going to Disney Land on the way home.
19) What was your favorite part of your wedding day? Knowing it was all over with by the end of the night...it was stressful planning it all!
20) How long have you been married? 9 Years going on 10 at the end of this year! WOO-HOO!
21) How old were you when you were married? 20
22) Did you live together before you were married? Yes I did! I recommend it too!
23) How soon after your wedding did you have kids? 5 years later
24) Did you change your name? Yes
25) What was the first dance song? From this moment on by Shania Twain; Jacob's two sister's sang it!
26) Favors ? I don't think we did any...way too many people!
27) Any drama? Not at the party...but after the reception at some ones house there was a fight...crazy drunk cousins! (Husband's Side of course)
28) Any regrets? I wanted more bridesmaids...and I wish I had my dad walk me down the isle instead of my brother, he should of been in the line, and I wish I had a ring bearer.
29) What was the weirdest gift you received? An apron maid out of a towel...me and my friend Kelly found some good use for it though! LOL! We are insane, and we laughed a lot over it!
30) Who did the cake? Jacob's aunt made it for us, it was a gift, I got to pick out any size and style I wanted! It was great! And it tasted fabulous!

I tag these following people!
Kylie, Bethany, Tami, Christal, Mindy, Danette, and Tamara

And anyone else who wants to blog about something! LOL! Have fun!

No comments: