Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NOT COOL!

I can't believe I did this today...SO SCARY! I went to Mesquite to go do some grocery shopping...then I was going back home. I thought I would be nice and fill my husband's truck up with gas, then go home. Well, I stopped at Glendale and got out leaving Jeremiah inside listening to the radio with the vent blowing (THANK GOODNESS!). I shut the door, then like 30 seconds later...the freaking truck LOCKS! Yeah...of course my cell phone is inside...along with my baby, and the keys! I ran inside the little connivance store there and called my mother-in-law...LUCKILY she stayed home sick today! She got into my house and got my spare and then came to my rescue! I am SO LUCKY she was home, and Jeremiah didn't even cry...he was locked in the truck for about 10 minutes, but that was the LONGEST ten minutes EVER! I felt like such a DUMB A! I just have bad luck with that truck! I am going to stick to my minivan from now on!

3 comments:

Bank On It said...

Don't worry, I know plenty of moms that have done that (including two of my step sisters). I'm glad everything worked out okay!

Unknown said...

Omg! I am glad everything worked out! atleast it wasnt during the sum,mer!

Luke and Alicia said...

Goodness, At least you were only in Glendale and not Mesquite.