Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interview with a toddler...PART TWO!

Ok, I did this interview with both of my toddlers all about "Mom"...so I thought I should do one all about "Dad"; again, you are going to get two answers! The one's with a "A" is from Amiah's and and the one's with a "J" are from Aiden's (Jacob Aiden)

1. What is something dad always says to you?
A-Eat your dinner
J-Don't hurt somebody

2. What makes dad happy?
A-When I clean my room
J- When me don't hurt somebody

3. What makes dad sad?
A-When I get hurt
J-When me touch something

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
A-When he tackles me
J-When he tickle my tummy

5. What was your dad like as a child?
A-Uh, I don't know
J-A little boy

6. How old is your dad?
A-20
J-4 old

7. How tall is your dad?
A-Way taller then me
J-Way tall like this (stretching his arms diagonally)

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
A-Make money at his work, and go shoot his bow
J-Play with me

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
A-Probably do something that I don't know what he's doing
J-Look for me

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
A-A Hunter
J-Flying

11. What is your dad really good at?
A-Him's really good at working
J-I don't know

12. What is your dad not very good at?
A-Brushing my hair
J-Not working

13. What does your dad do for a job?
A-Helping people
J-Working there

14.What is your dad's favorite food?
A-The pink otter pops
J-Chips and chili

15.What makes you proud of your dad?
A-When he letting me sit on his lap
J-When he plays with me

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
A-Probably Mickey Mouse on Disney Land
J-Cowboy

17. What do you and your dad do together?
A-Helps me get dressed in my jammies and puts me to sleep
J- Play with my basketballs

18. How are you and your dad the same?
A-With my eyes
J-When we put same shirts on

19. How are you and your dad different?
A-With my hair is long and daddies hair is spikey
J-Daddy has way long feet

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
A-Cause sometimes I do things he says
J-When he says that

21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
A-To a Parent Meeting
J-To the baby store

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I can see the difference in boys and girls thoughts! cute.