Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Little Ankle Bitter - Moe!

Moe has become quite the little ankle bitter lately! It is really amusing to watch actually. My poor kids are the victims, sometimes they like it, sometimes they are annoyed. He bites on our shoes while we are standing around, then he bites your pants, and starts shaking his head trying to rip a huge hole or something...crazy little dog!

He is such a cute puppy, I just wish he didn't pee on my carpet...Naughty little thing! He is kennel trained, and I keep him outside during the day just so he can get used to going outside. I just don't want my house smelling like pee!

We love our little fur ball Moe...well, the kids and Jacob mostly! I like him...OUTSIDE! He he he, I am evil huh? Poor Moe!

3 comments:

Danette said...

We have an outside cat that spends most of his time inside! (explain that) Any COCO bites our feet as we sit to the table. It's usually when we least expect it. Its always a startling feeling to be bitten or clawed. WE know he is only playing.
Your dog is cute!

Gloria said...

So I wonder if the puppy is cutting teeth. I remember when Cory had a cocker and they would play tug a war with their teeth! It was a cute site. They would use an old shoe of Cory's.

Bank On It said...

Your doggie is stinking adorable! What a cute little furball!