Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Interview with a Toddler

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT! This is so much fun.

Ok, I did this interview with both of my toddlers...so you are going to get two answers! The one's with a "A" is from Amiah's and and the one's with a "J" are from Aiden's (Jacob Aiden)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
A-Don't hurt people at School
J-Don't touch something

2. What makes mom happy?
A-Uhm, do everything her says
J- When me play good at School

3. What makes mom sad?
A-When Aiden hurted the baby like last time
J-When me touch something

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A-Tickle me, and buy me toys
J-Tickle me, and make faces

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A-A baby
J-Like a baby

6. How old is your mom?
A-I don't know
J-4

7. How tall is your mom?
A-Way taller then me
J-Taller then a cake

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A-Practice coloring, and taking pictures
J-Play with me for lot of days

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A-I don't know, I'm not there
J-You look for me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A-Be a cooking person cause you like that show
J-Nothing

11. What is your mom really good at?
A-Taking Pictures
J-Driving

12. What is your mom not very good at?
A-Stepping on Spiders
J-Driving Trucks

13. What does your mom do for a job?
A-Helping somebody
J-Taking Pictures

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
A-Ice Cream
J-Jelly Beans

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
A-Because she makes me smile
J-Cause you silly

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A-Minnie Mouse
J-Cartoon Finger

17. What do you and your mom do together?
A-Play with my barbies and make cookies together
J- We in love

18. How are you and your mom the same?
A-With our hair
J-The way we sit

19. How are you and your mom different?
A-When we look at each other
J-You a girl and me a boy

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A-Cause we play and you say I love you to me a lot
J-When me don't touch something

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A-To take pictures, and to the store and the library
J-To Doctor and the store, and the movies

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is too funny, I love it!! Aiden's answers were hilarious.

Bank On It said...

Ha ha, that's funny. I thought your fave foods were funny.

Unknown said...

That is so cute!