Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boys Night Out!

Last night Jacob and Aiden had a guys night out and went to Monster Jam! Oh My Heck!!! Aiden was so excited when he got home...he told me all about it! He has a whole new way of playing with his toy trucks that is for sure...he really liked the fact that they were so LOUD! Every time he talks about them, he has to make sure he does the sound effects!

I was so happy he got to go out and do something fun with his daddy! I love to watch them myself! I remember going when I was kid with my dad, and we had to wear ear plugs because it was indoors, and the trucks were so loud.

He was so thoughtful of his sister, he made sure they brought home a truck for her too. All day today him and his sister played with their monster truck toys! Next year I think we are all going to go though.

No comments: