Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nap time with Jer-Bear!

Jeremiah loves to cuddle...he loves it when you just put your head to his head...his eyes roll in the back of his head! Or if you just hold his hand, he just might fall right to sleep. He just likes that closeness I guess? Ha ha...

This morning, Jacob laid down with Jer-Bear for a quick nap. I went in to check on them, and I saw them laying like this! TOO CUTE! I had to sneak a shot in! Luckily I didn't wake the baby!

Jacob uses his nose to hold the binkie is in his mouth, so it won't come out! Plus Jeremiah gets to cuddle too!

5 comments:

The Noble Steeds said...

Daddy/baby shots are the best! Too cute.

Danette said...

I really enjoy reading what's going on in your cute family! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

THat is the sweetest thing!

Tami said...

How cute is that? So sweet!!

Jason & Claire said...

Precious!

Hey, I had to go private unexpectedly. Can you send me your email so I can invite you? Thanks!

claireleavittscott@gmail.com