Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW in VEGAS!

Today I had to take my little 5 day old baby out for a Dr appointment. Just for a one week well check to see how he is doing, he is doing excellent! Although it had to be the one day it snow's in Vegas! Yeah...SNOW, I knew it might in the higher parts of Vegas, but the snow was everywhere, it was sooooo cool! I couldn't believe it was actually sticking to the ground. This is just a shot I got off my phone, so the quality is crappy, but I had to show you!

3 comments:

Danette said...

Oh the weather outside is frightful! Yeah that's nothing compared to Utah. But its good to see in Nevada. Your new addition is adorable!! How fun. We are glad everything went well. Now hopefully he will stay healthy through the season. We are starting on our birthday fun today. Adam first then Riley on Friday. (crazy)
Loved the pictures! Take care

Tam said...

I remember driving to Vegas and back on one of those rare snowy days. I thought it looked like the twilight zone- so strange (but pretty)

Jason & Claire said...

You got a good picture. My picture doesn't even look snowy!