Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas


We woke up to a house full of fun things on Christmas morning! Santa made my kids happy for sure! We all opened presents at my house with my mom and my sister. Then we were off to Grandma and Grandpa Dominguez's to open more.
It seemed like the kids were never done opening presents all day long! Every time someone else came over, they brought more gifts...my kid's didn't think it was a bad thing at all! But I was thinking...where are we going to put all these toys?
My mom decided to get everyone a Nerf gun for Christmas, so that was the highlight of the mid morning...everyone had guns, and there were darts flying every where! Aiden and Amiah had so much fun chasing after Misty!
Then we all had Christmas lunch at Jacob's parents house. Thanks for the yummy food, it was delicious!
Once we were all full, we came back home, and relaxed a little, and cleaned up after the crazy morning madness!
We had an excellent Christmas, and we hope you all did as well!

4 comments:

Tami said...

OK I haven't forgotten about the baby clothes, me or my kids have been sick, I'll try to get them to you some how this week!! looks like you had a fun x-mas!!

Jason & Claire said...

Great Christmas! I love the nerf gun idea. That would be awesome at family events!

Danette said...

Got your cute card--thanks! When I hear about all the family fun you are having it makes me jealous!! I'm missing out. You will have to email me the instruction of how to play Samuri or you could video tape it and post it on the blog for me so we can play it here. Hey give me a low down on Misty. We hope she is doing well, we think of her often.

Unknown said...

Yea looks like your Christmas was fantastic!! Cant wait to see you and new little one at Bunko at Barbs!Dont forget you have to be there! =)