Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bette Midler

Last night I got the opportunity to go watch Bette Midler with my mother-in-law. It was so fun! I love Bette, I always have, she is a funny lady! I love her singing, and her comedy, she has always been someone I would love to go see. Her show was funny, and great! She looks dang good for a woman her age.
She was cracking out some funny jokes all night...I was laughing so much! My favorite was about the Las Vegas Showgirl Dancers she had dancing with her...since her show was at Cesar's, she would call the dancers Cesar salad dancers with very little dressing!
It was a great night, and I appreciate Mary inviting me, I had so much fun! Although, I was disappointed that Bette didn't sing my favorite song of hers...the one about Bra's! Oh well...she did sing a lot of other great ones though! It was still a great show and I loved it!

3 comments:

Tami said...

I can't believe you haven't had that baby yet!!!, I meant to leave a comment last time but Misti looks good, and your kids are hilarious Degan thinks they come out of the belly button, too funny!! love the new van but that just means you have to have more babies to fill it up!!!! Good Luck can't wait to hear what it is!!

About Me said...

Looks like you have had a fun and busy last few weeks! I keep popping in, in hopes of seeing some newborn pics!!

Vyanca said...

I just watched Bette this week too. She is the funniest person I have seen,she is a great entertainer. I was also waiting for her to sing Ott's titsling.