Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Traditions!

Christmas Eve was at my house this year! It was so nice to have all my family over for the holidays! I love it when we all get together, we always have so much fun!

Every year for Christmas Eve, the youngest kids put on the Christmas Story play for everyone. This year Amiah was the angel, and Aiden was Joseph, Devin was a Shepard, and Elizabeth was Mary! Oh...and Ronnie was the Donkey! LOL! They all did wonderful, I especially liked the part when Mary (Elizabeth) got off the donkey, then Joseph (Aiden) decided it was his turn to go for a ride!

Then we all sit around and sing Christmas songs. Amiah sang Santa is coming to town all by herself in front of everyone! She did awesome, I was so proud of her!

Then we all exchange gifts, and open them that night!

And of course, we couldn't end the night without playing SAMURAI!

1 comment:

Bank On It said...

Hey! Regina was at my family's Christmas the very next day. I'm gonna miss her!