Monday, December 22, 2008

Photo Shoot for Baby Jeremiah

Last night me and my good friend Mindy attempted a photo shoot for my precious baby boy! He did awesome for a newborn, he wasn't really that fussy, and he only had to eat once during the shoot. Newborns are just hard in general, they take so much time. She did get some pretty awesome shots though, I just wanted to share with you all a few of my favorites!


Thank you so much Mindy, I don't know what I would of done without you! You are the best!

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Monica- he is absolutely precious. I love them!

Mandy said...

Those pictures turned out great. I love that first one of him looking up in the hands. He is so cute!!!

Bank On It said...

Cute pics Monica. Mindy always does an awesome job. Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!! I can't wait to see him.
We wont even go there about our newborn photo shoot at Penneys as you can see they are not on our blog!
We'll have to get with you sometime.