Monday, December 1, 2008

Interesting Views

While my sister was in town this last weekend...she and my children had a very interesting conversation about how this baby is going to get out of my belly! YEAH! THANKS MISTY!

So she asked Amiah how she thought this baby was going to get here, and Amiah's reply was, "through my mom's boobs"! OK, I know they are big and all, but really, what is the obsession my daughter has with boobs these days? GEEZE!

Then she asked Aiden, his reply was the funniest, he said she is going to Poop it out! Then he made this fart noise, and reaches to his butt, and then acts as if he grabs a baby and holds it up, and says, Look at my Baby!

We were laughing so hard...then through out the whole night, he would just randomly fart out this baby, then carry one with what he was doing. We of course laughed every time!

So Thanks to my sister, my poor kids are so confused...LOL! Just kidding! It was just a funny conversation I couldn't help to tell...kids are great!

1 comment:

GrandmaLori said...

How cute!!1 Its amazing what kids come up with.

You know what they say about paybacks.......when Misty has kids you can really have fun "teaching" (wink, wink) them about alot of things. By the way, tell her I said HI!