Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Amiah's Gymnastics Review

Today Amiah had her gymnastics review, it was to show the parent's what all they have been learning. I didn't make it, but I sent my mom with Amiah, then Jacob took Aiden to watch! Thank you mom for taking her, I don't know what I would do without you! Love ya!

Here are some photo's of Amiah doing her routine, sorry, they are taken by my husband...and he really doesn't know how to work my camera! Plus he tends to cut things out, which drive me crazy, but I was thankful I got some pictures to work with!

Here is Amiah on the balance beam

Here is Amiah doing a back bend

Here is a picture of her on the bars

Here is a picture of her doing her TADA!

And here is a picture of her ? Rabbit? I don't know this girl sometimes...I swear she thinks she is an animal! Silly thing!

No comments: