Monday, October 13, 2008

What to Name the Baby?

Well as you all know, or now you know, we don't know the sex of the baby! Since the due date is approaching us quickly, we are seriously thinking we are going to have to hurry and pick a name for this child!

We already have a girl named picked out, we all love it, and most important, we all agree on it!

SO, if it is a girl...her name will be Alyssa Brynn!

BUT, if it is a boy...YIKES! Yeah, this is where we have a problem...we can't pick a name.

I asked my kids what names they liked...everyday my daughter thinks of random things to call it...like today it was "Ghostly"? WHAT? Yeah...

I love my son's name request! He said we should name it "Cacca"! Yep...I don't think he is too excited for this baby! What do you think?

HELP...we are desperately seeking cute names for boys...any help is greatly needed!

2 comments:

Matt, Carolynn & Kaiya Reynolds said...

I like Kyler... I would name a boy it, but I think it is too close to Kaiya for me and Matt doesn't like it as much as me... Boy names are hard, good luck

Tami said...

OK I'm a slacker sorry I love the name Corben. Some D names cause you know I like D names!! Destry, Dalton or Dayton. Some random ones: Austin, Kylen, Chaz, Thayne, & Kaden! Good Luck!!