Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ABC's

ABC's
A= Age: 29
B= Bed size: California King
C= Chore(s) you hate: Cleaning the bathrooms
D= Dessert you love: Apple Crisp Pie
E= Essential to start your day item: Shower
F= Favorite actor(s): Will Ferrel
G= Gold or Silver: Gold
H= Height: 5' 7.5
I= Instruments you play: Cello and Violin
J= Job title: Stay-at-home Mom, and Photographer
K= Kitchen color(s): Chocolate Brown
L= Living arrangements: 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Custom Home
M= My name is: Monica Joann Dominguez
N= Nicknames: Monkey, Mon-ca, Mony, M-Do
O= Overnight hospital stay: Yes a few too many actually
P= Pets: None right now
Q= Favorite quote: Live Laugh Love
R= Right or left handed: Right
S= Siblings: Yes, An older sister and a younger brother
T= Time you woke up today: 7:00 am
U= Unique about you: I am double jointed!
V= Vegetable you love: Corn on the cob
W= Worst habit: Bitting my nails
X= X-Rays you've had: Far too many to name
Y= Yummy food you make: Like everything I bust out is yummy! HA, jk!
Z= Zodiac Sign: LEO baby!

Now you know my ABC's ~ I want to know yours!

No comments: