Friday, October 24, 2008

Close Call's

For two week's now, I have had a weekly visit to the Hospital due to the baby! The first week, I wasn't feeling the baby move on my upper belly for two days, so I got concerned and called and they wanted me to go in...Come to find out, the baby just repositioned itself inside, and was kicking my back instead. But...the baby did reposition again! So I am for sure feeling those kicks!

Then today I had to go back, due to pains I have been having for the past few days in my lower belly, and contractions. Well, they said as long as the contractions aren't hurting me, I am fine...The cause of the pain I am just going to have to deal with it, and live off Tylenol! The baby bruised my bone, and I have torn ligaments in my lower belly! NO FUN! I am so ready for these last few weeks to zoom by!

I have had to hand over all my photo shoots to my friend Mindy! (Which I am so grateful to have such an awesome photographer friend, I don't know what I would do without you!) I thought I would be able to shoot until the middle of November...Boy was I wrong!

So far tonight, I am doing Ok, I got some good shots from the Hospital, and I am feeling fine! (Until these drugs wear off that is..)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey... wasn't there a photo with this post? I was going to ask you if it was you... was it? And then my next question, did you take it yourself? Btw, I'm so glad you and baby are a-ok :)

Bank On It said...

That sucks! :( But I'm glad everything's okay. Only a few more weeks and you'll have a new photography victim! Can't wait!

About Me said...

That is no fun, but glad to hear that everything is okay!! I had to change bunko so it is now going to be saturday morning, let me know if you can make it:)