Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bunko Night - Halloween Party!

Last night we had Bunko...YEAH! The theme this month was Halloween, so we all dressed up!


From Left to Right; Natalie (nemo fish), Carol (scarecrow), Shauna (Freddy Kruger), Kristal (Cowboy), Sue ( ? Peggy Sue - HA?), Brooke (Runner), Toni (pumpkin), Brittnie (Devil), Barb, (Hospital Patient), Mindy (Witch) then on the bottom, Me (Woopie Cushion), and Stephanie (Jail bird)!



It was at my house this month, so I thought it would be fun to make home-made root beer! My daughter had a blast with the dry ice, it was so cool to watch her stir it. We put a witches hat on her, and she was having fun stirring her brew up! LOL!

I can't wait for next months!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So FUN, I love it! And where did you get that costume, lol. Hilarious as always :)

Jason & Claire said...

I have GOT to get me a whoopee-cushion costume. That is awesome. Where did you get that?!?

BallerinaBiker said...

Looks like so much fun! I have to agree with Claire, that's a pretty awesome whoopie cushion! haha!

Unknown said...

I love BUNKO! the picture turned out cute!

PS: Do I smell somthing..?? O wait thats the pink whoopee-cushion in the back ground...hehe

About Me said...

Great night and I can't wait for next month!! Since we couldn't decide I am just going to pick the date and have it the weekend of the 7th. Let me know if you can make it then.