Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Last night we finally got to carve our pumpkins. Amiah was a trooper, she did awesome...Aiden on the other hand, the first time he grabbed some seeds, he said YUCK...and then he wanted nothing to do with it after that. My poor boy, hates getting dirty! LOL! Which is a good thing for me, less messes I have to worry about. My daughter had fun making pumpkin soup, she was covered in pumpkin from head to toe. She loved it! Aiden did have fun giving the pumpkins a ride in the wagon once they were all done. Here a few photo's I snapped while they were in action!

2 comments:

Danette said...

Those are some huge pumkins!! My kids did their carving on the kitchen table while I was in the other room. They weren't that big.
You have cute kids!!

Jason & Claire said...

Fun! They are adorable.