Sunday, October 5, 2008

10 Year Class Reunion

Ya...I'm Old!

Yesterday was my 10 year class reunion! It was nice to see everyone that came. I can't believe we have been out of high school for 10 years already...how time flies!

Here is a group shot of most of everyone that came...some came later after we took it, so not everyone is in it! We had a lot of fun chatting away, and catching up on each other's lives. I had so much fun! I can't wait until the next one.
Here's me and Bethany
Here is Kylie, Adriana, Juliann, and Me
Here is Nick, Steve, Blake and Jared
Here's Shelby, and Lyndsey
And Jeff, and Ronnie

7 comments:

Bank On It said...

Monica, that was so fun! Way more than I expected. Hope we get to see more of your pics!

Tami said...

Isn't it funny when you're in school you swear it will never end & time seems to stand still but now there's not enough hours in the day to do everything!!!

Bank On It said...

Dammit Monica, we're adorable!

Bank On It said...

Do you think you could send me the pic of me & Jeremy?

{leah} said...

I can't believe its' been 10 years. I went to 3 seperate high schools but I think I'll always be a Pirate at heart. It was fun seeing the pictures that you posted of every one. Thanks for sharing with an outsider :)

BallerinaBiker said...

How fun! Everyone looks fabulous! I wish we would've taken a group shot at mine. Duh. Go Pirates!

Wilson said...

Hey MOnica! Can you send me some of those picture. They turned out cute! It was great to see you.