Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All About Him!


What is his name? Jacob

How long have we been married? 9 yrs

How long did we date? 4 yrs

How old is he? ALMOST 30

Who eats more? probably him

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? He is

Who sings better? Me

Who is smarter? Ha Ha...Me, although he is smart himself!
Whose temper is worse? That would have to be almost a tie...but with me a little in the lead.

Who pays the bills? I write the check, but he makes the money.

Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but he helps out.

Who cooks dinner? Mostly I do!

Who drives when together? It depends on who is tired or not.

Who is more stubborn? Me.

Who is the first to admit when wrong? He is

Who wears the pants in the family? I for sure do there, but he likes to think he does!

Who mows the lawn? Ha...I wish I had one...

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who proposed? He did.

What is my favorite thing about him? His personality, he is always making me laugh. He is a great father to our children, and the kids adore him! He means the world to me, he is my best friend, I am so blessed to have such a great husband!

No comments: