Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. was working at LVP
2. was living in vegas with Jacob
3. worked out everyday at the gym
4. went out every weekend
5. lived a carefree life
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. take my kids to the DR for well checks for preschool
2. organize my office
3. take my daughter to gymnastics
4. take the kids to the library
5. attempt to go to the park before the sun goes down
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. 7 layer bean dip
2. grapes
3. plums
4. chocolate
5. chips and salsa
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off everything
2. go on a huge shopping spree
3. hire a maid
4. buy the best camera's out there
5. have a huge studio for portraits
Places I have lived:
1. Overton, NV
2. Farmington, NM
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Pheonix, AZ
5. Moapa, NV
Five jobs I have had:
1. I worked at Taco Maker for 2 weeks...hated it!
2. Grocery Store
3. Las Vegas Paving Corp.
4. Emerald at Queensridge
5. Photographer...doing my own thing!
I tag...
1. Alicia
2. Mindy
3. Heidi
4. Valerie
5. Jennifer
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

Carol Jolley said...

you also lived in Seara Vista Az.