Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am Me...

I am Me..
i am: content in life
i think: i am not ready for a newborn yet
i know: i can always count on my husband to make me happy
i have: the most cutest kids ever
i wish: i was rich
i dislike: bugs
i miss: my sister
i fear: death
i feel: fat and tired
i hear: the AC blowing
i smell: tons of hairspray in my hair...(yeah 80's night)
i crave: egg rolls
i usually: stay up way to late
i search: on craigs list like everyday for random things
i wonder: how my son is going to act when the new baby comes
i regret: cutting my hair off
i love: listening to my kids laugh
i care: for my family and friends
i always: try to be the best at everything I do
i worry: that i am never good enough
i am not: shy
i remember: everything
i dance: whenever i am around my kids
i sing: all the time in the car and to my kids
i don’t always: make my bed everyday
i write: my name on everything
i win: Jacob at guitar hero
i lose: at being lucky
i never: lie
i listen: to my friends and family
i don't understand: why we have to die
i can usually be found: on my computer
i am scared: bugs, snakes, and mice
i need: more sleep
i forget: important things if I don't write them down
i am happy about: how my life has turned out, i love my family so much

1 comment:

Gloria said...

this part of the family in Kanab loves you and yours too! It would of been fun to see you when you were so close! (dear creek)