Monday, September 15, 2008

First Day of PreSchool

Hooray! Preschool finally started for my children today! All the waiting paid off, the kids were so excited to go.

I snapped a few shots of them ready to go, they both picked out what they wanted to wear, and we got their back packs all ready. Not only do they get to go to school together, but I get 6 hours of free time all to myself (until Dec. 9th). They go from 8 to 2, that is a long day for a 3 and 4 year old...But they loved every minute of it.

I was so BORED today...my house was so quite...it was driving me crazy! I need to start doing something now in my free time! I am going to start scrapbooking again, and try to get some more studio shoots going in the mornings!

3 comments:

Tam said...

do they go everyday? if so-you lucky girl! they look so cute and eager to learn.

Jason & Claire said...

You are so lucky! I can't remember the last time I had quiet or boredom. They look adorable. By the way, I love your front door. Very cool!

Unknown said...

alls I can say is SHUT UP :)