Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bunko "80's Style"

I have been playing Bunko for over a year now with some friends. It is a blast, we always have so much fun! Well this year we decided to make it more fun, and theme our nights. Last night the theme was "80's"! It was hilarious to see everyone's costumes...Brittnie and I went shopping at Savers and totally found some crazy clothes to sport around in. So be prepared each month for some more fun pictures of all of us!

Christal, Brittnie, Kellie, Shauna, Natalie, Toni, Brooke, Stephanie, and Me!
(not pictured...Barb, Sue, and Mindy, they were in charge of the cameras)

8 comments:

Mindy said...

This is awesome, lol! You guys look great :)

Tami said...

you gotta love the 80's, I have some really "cute" pics from that era!!! it looks like you guys have lots of fun!!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Good times! Can't wait to see all of the other crazy bunco nights we're about to have, and laugh that you have to drive all the way from Moapa dressed up while praying you don't have to get out of the car for anything!

About Me said...

Great pic!!! I loved seeing what everyone came up with and thought it was 'super' fun!! BTW I would love to know how you make your guacamole??

Unknown said...

your photo is better then mine! lol I loved it and I cant wait till we get to dress up for your party!!

Anonymous said...

I love Bunko, I'm on my way there tonight. What a cute idea to dress up!!

Bank On It said...

Ha ha, that's hilarious! I've heard of Bunko but I never learned how to play. Someday you need to teach me!

BallerinaBiker said...

how awesome! Fun, fun!