Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bedtime...My Bad!

Well tonight, I put my kids to bed in their own beds...Some of you know, my son has slept in my bed...since he was a baby! He is the biggest mommas boy ever. He loves to cuddle, and he falls asleep playing with my hair.

Ever since Jacob has been working nights, I have let Amiah sleep in my bed as well, since the kid's rooms are on the other side of the house.

I finally got Aiden potty trained through the day and night. So my next step is to get him out of my bed, before the new baby comes...he he

I can only blame myself for letting it go as far as this...but what I can say. I hate to listen to my kids cry, so I would rather get a good nights rest then be up all night with them. LAZY I KNOW!

I read them stories, then told Amiah I was going to put Aiden asleep in his bed, and I left the hall light on until he fell asleep...then I went and checked on her, and she was still awake. She wasn't happy about the whole thing, so I laid next to her until she feel asleep as well.

I don't think it is going to last the whole night...I wish it would. But my luck just isn't that good when it comes to bed time. Wish me luck!?

Any advice...rather then letting them cry them self's to sleep? I just can't bring myself to do that.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I had the same problem, I'm a sucker too all my kids slept with me and I swore I wasn't gonna do it with Dustin but I did!!! They've been fine cause they share a room and aren't all alone. I'm hopeing Dillon's road rash clears up to if not I might have to push it back a week. We want to do it at the tai ranch I saw some pics by some railroad tracks so thought we could give that a try!!

Gloria said...

I have been there but I don't know of an easy way to break a habit without endurance! You will be able to look back on it and remember that special time.