Thursday, September 11, 2008

4-Wheeling Fun!

Ever since my husbands parents got 4-wheelers we have had a blast with them. They store them in our garage, so we just take them out every once in a while. The kids absolutely love it!
Monday night it rained a lot in Moapa, so the next day, we took the kids on a ride through all the mud puddles we could find!

It was a blast, we got so muddy, but it is the type of mud that is like clay, so it really sticks to you!
Amiah rode with Jacob, and every time she would get mud on her legs or arms, she would want Jacob to stop, so she could wipe it off.

Aiden rode with me, and he had a blast, I don't go on the big hills, but I made sure we got good and muddy with all the puddles I could find. He loved it, he would just laugh, and want more!

Here are a few pictures we took when we got back.

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Both my boys just got four-wheelers and they LOVE them. Now my hubby wants to get one so he can go too. Moapa Valley is definitely the best place to go. Looks like fun! I like your editing.

{leah} said...

Yeah for 4-wheelers and mud!! Looks like fun!