Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last Nights Bedtime Update

Well...Aiden as I thought didn't last the whole night in his own bed...About 2:30 a.m. I heard a loud MOMMA...then he started crying. I never got up, or said anything, hoping he would go back to bed...but the crying continued, and then I heard his little footsteps running down the hallway. He found me, and he climbed into my bed, and grabbed my hair and went to sleep.

I am going to try this again tonight though...I should of just got up and laid back down with him, but I am so tired at night, I have to pee all the time, so any sleep I can get is precious to me! LOL!

Amiah on the other hand did awesome...she stayed in her room the whole entire night. She woke up this morning, and ran into my room, and she was so proud of herself. So I think she is going to be fine with this change....YEAH! At least I got one out right?

1 comment:

{leah} said...

Here is an idea... Try glowsticks, you can get a pack of 5 for a dollar and the dollar store, and one will last all night. And I wonder if you bribed him(I'm all about bribing)with a surprise. Have him check under his pillow after breakfast, (after you had a chance to put something under it)for staying in his bed all night.

Other than that I'm a mean mom... I baby gate the boys in when they were little so I could sleep with out them running amuck. And When Steve is home he locks our door, so the boys can't come in. That actaully has worked... Tommy will try a couple time to open it, and then just go back to bed when he can't no tears or anything... Crazy but it might work.