Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aiden's Halloween Parade at Preschool

Aiden's preschool does a little Halloween parade through the reservation main roads. It is really cute, the kids all march in their costumes singing Halloween songs to everyone. Here is a group picture of all the kids before we went outside.
It was really cold and windy that day, so he is all bundled up in his warm coat. I didn't take that many pictures cause I was pushing the stroller around. But I dressed Jeremiah in his costume too, but it was so cold, I kept him wrapped up in the stroller, and he passed out during the parade.
Once we got home I put him in his crib, and he slept in his costume for 3 hours! I couldn't believe it, he must of been really warm and cozy, and really worn out.

1 comment:

Bank On It said...

Love the pic of Jeremiah sleeping in his dragon outfit! LOL