Friday, October 2, 2009

She's a Tiger - "ROAR"

The other day we went to Aiden's preschool BBQ for fun. There they had a face painting booth. Amiah jumped at the chance to get her face painted. Aiden on the other hand decided to go outside and play in the jump house. So we patiently waited our turn, while the boys went and played. Amiah already knew what she wanted by the time we got up there.


Success, I had one proud girl on my hands! So on the way home, she wanted me to take some pictures of her, which I did no argument there! So here are a few, we had fun!

2 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

Just got caught up on your blog! What fun and what cute-ness! The FB pic was so sweet of Jacob and Joshua! I love those Father-Son pics!

Gloria said...

Was she a happy tiger? kinda scary? I'm glad I don't meet her at night! ha ha...