Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sickness...still lingering

Sorry I haven't posted that much...it is has been one crazy past couple of months for us. From being super busy with photography, and dealing with sicknesses...we are burned out.
3 of us in this house is sick...or has been sick the last couple of months. Jeremiah has has it the longest. He has been to the Dr 3 times. But he just keeps getting viral colds, where they can't give him anything. It looks good for him though, he is getting better, he just has that cough that won't go away.
I got laryngitis, I am going on my 3rd week...I finally have my voice back thank goodness, but I have this cough that simply will not go away!

Jacob is suffering from a sinus infection and cough that lingers.

We are all just ready to get better already, and get back to feeling normal.

This morning Amiah woke up with a runny nose...I just hope she doesn't come down with anything, cause it seems to linger way to long! Just Aiden is the healthy one...let's just pray he doesn't come down with anything with this weather changing colder...AH, I am worn out!

No comments: