Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Recent Salt Lake Trip

I know, I have been major slacking on my blog...I am sorry! I am swamped with photography right now.
We went to Salt Lake last weekend, just me and the two older kids. We had so much fun! I left my baby home with his daddy all weekend. It was a nice break for me, but at the same time I missed him like crazy!
While me and the two kids were there, we did all types of exciting things!
We picked out their Halloween costumes!
We went to the pumpkin patch!
Amiah looking Oh so cute by a pumpkin!
Aiden picked this pumpkin for him!
Here is all of our pumpkins in the wheel barrow!
Here is Aiden playing on the tractor! He loved that thing!
We also went up in the canyons and looked at all the amazing colors of the leafs!
Here is Stephanie, Misty, Amiah and Aiden waving to me!
Look - Acorns! (Amiah thought they were really cool!)
Here's Aiden making a leaf angel!
My sister and the kids.
And then Misty wanted to take one of me and the kids!
We even attempted to take a few fun pictures of the kids while we were up there. They were troopers, cause it was so cold, but they did great!
The kids' also feed the horses next to my sister place, they love those horses. They even played with Lizzy (the dog).

All and all, we had a blast! I love the fall season, and being able to actually see it is great! My sister is so lucky to be able to live in such a beautiful area where she can experience all those seasons...us in the desert, we don't get much season changes here. So it is nice to take a break from life, and go up there and play.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Soooo pretty I totally want to do my family pics there now!!! LOVE the pic of Aiden with his shirt unbuttoned so GQ!! In fact I need to set something up for my family pictures let me know when you have a free weekend!!

{leah} said...

Cute pictures! But I LOVE the one of Amiah sitting on the stairs!

Mandy said...

I love all your pictures. I especially love the one of Amiah on the stairs with boots and dress on. HOW CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, these pics are waaaaaaay too cute!!!

BallerinaBiker said...

Cute pics! And, I still haven't gotten down to the pumpkin patch. We still have time, right?! haha!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Is that what fall looks like? haha. super cute photos!