Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Amiah's First Soccer Season - ALL DONE!!!

We had a great time taking my little Amiah to her soccer games every weekend. Those girls are so fun to watch...I swear, it is their social hour, instead of game time! They are just so cute out there, trying so hard to impress their parents. We love it!

Here are just a few more pictures I wanted to share of our last game! That they actually WON! WOO HOO!!! Go Blue!!!

Here's Amiah doing a back kick for the ball! So Talented!!! LOVE IT!

My little Rockin Star!
I swear like 70% of the time she was running, she would run with her tongue sticking out...Who does that?
Here she is with her medal! SO PROUD!!! First thing she said was, "Can we put this with all my pageant trophies when we get home?" OF COURSE SWEETY!
We are so proud of you Amiah, you did an awesome job for going in to this, not knowing nothing! We can't believe you were so tough at the games...I so thought you were going to scream your head off after falling on the ground, several times. But you hung in there, and loved every minute! We loved watching you, and can't wait to see what the rest of this year brings your way.

No comments: