Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break!

Spring Break was awesome!!! We spent half of the week with my sister in Salt Lake. It was my first trip with just me and my kids all by myself! I have to say, I was scared, but we did it! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although, now that Jeremiah is starting to talk, he kept saying "UP" an whole lot! It would break my heart that I couldn't hold him, but he survived. The kid's just watched movies, and Amiah was a great helper with Jeremiah! I don't know how I would do everything without that girl. She is an awesome older sister.
When we got to Salt Lake, there was no snow on the ground. But the next day, we woke up to a winter wonderland! It snowed...and snowed and yes, didn't stop until the next day into the evening. Which was great for my kids. We didn't have to far at all to see that white stuff!
It was Jeremiah's first time in the snow. He didn't like to touch it, but he did like to walk in it. Here are some pictures of the kid's playing behind my sisters house.
They got to build an awesome snowman! They put Aiden's hat on it, and it even had a carrot nose!
Snow Angels!

Where did Aiden go? MISTY!!! I guess that's what you get when you keep throwing snowballs at her!
After the snow fun, we took the kids to the Bounce house again! They absolutely love this place!
Here's Aiden looking so cute going down this big slide!
Amiah going down head first! She loved doing this, and she would even lay on her back and go down backwards, upside down!
Here's Misty taking Jeremiah! Look at that smile on his face, he was having so much fun!
So we had to let him experience it on his own! HE LOVED IT!
Then that night we made dinner, and I got to visit with my good friend JaNae! It was so nice to see her, she looks amazing! It was fun to catch up on what's going on with her, I can't wait to see her again when we go up there again.
Since Easter was the coming weekend, we colored eggs with my sister! The kid had fun, it is always fun with my sister.
Stephanie watched Jeremiah (make a mess) for us while I snapped away, and the kid's colored.
We love love love going to see my Sister!
Thank you for always being there for me and my kid's. You always know what to say, and how to make us smile. You have such a big heart, and I cherish all our time we share together. Misty, you are the most amazing person I have ever known. You mean the world to me, and my children. We love you so much!

No comments: