Thursday, April 8, 2010

Aiden's preschool field trip to the FAIR!

The Head Start preschool decided to take the kids to the fair as a field trip! It was a lot of fun watching 14 3-4 year olds watch everything. They all held onto the ring rope, and off they went! They always have a little children's section at the Fair, so the parents can stop and let their child run free. It is a nice little area, they even do free face painting...but my kids wanted them on their arms instead! Aiden got a skull and cross bones. Sorry my pictures are so crappy...they were taken with my cell phone. For the first time I actually forgot my camera!

Jeremiah got a spider! He thought it was so cool, he kept pointing at it all day.

Here is a picture of some kids playing with the foam blocks.
Here is my little music boy in the music section...banging and dancing away with Grandma Jolley.
It was a lot of fun for the kids, I am glad they all got to go and have fun. They watched the dog show, saw all the baby animals, and even saw the sting rays!

No comments: