Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun 2010

I love Easter! Even though it seems to start off really early for us, it is a great day for family fun. Here are the kid's awake before the sun, checking out what the Easter Bunny left for them. Then we headed to the Valley of Fire for sunrise mass.
The kid's always get so dirty! But they love it!!!
Easter Egg Hunt! Go Jeremiah! He found his first Egg! Then he threw it, and played in the sand for the rest of it.
Here is Amiah and Aiden finding eggs with Grandma Dominguez.
Then we headed back to my house for a great Easter lunch. Then the battle begins! First we decided to hide a few confetti eggs for the kids. Amiah doesn't like getting them cracked on her, but she found a bunch, then disappeared for the fun. (Smart Girl)

Here's my aunt Melodie cracking an egg on Aiden's head!
Kayla got Jeremiah!
Then the real battle begins. We made a rule this year...what ever eggs you save, you were allowed to fill them with what ever you wanted.
We will never do this again! It was disgusting!
We had stuff from, real eggs, BBQ sauce, baby food, oil, glitter, pickle juice, flour, syrup, carmel, mustard, mayo, dish soap, sardines, peas, and garlic! (Thanks Spencer!)
We had fun, until we got the sardine peas and garlic eggs...then it just got gross.
I love this shot! Bryce in the air attacking Seth...then you get a great shot of Sonya's Head!
Joe's face is so funny! Can we say determination?
GROSS huh Seth!!!
Then we all wanted a group shot...I just had to post this picture, it is so funny!
I am literally gagging, because I stunk so bad. I look terrible, but it was so funny!!! I laugh everytime I look at it!
Time to hose everyone off...then time to shower and play games inside...all cleaned up!
We decided next year...we are just sticking to flour and confetti from now on. It was fun though, but stinky!
I love family traditions, I hope you all had a great Easter as well! A big thanks to Kristy for taking these pictures with my camera for me. She was prego, so she was safe and clean!

1 comment:

Danette said...

Wow you crazies!! Where did this tradition come from? I know you've all done it for years but I was wondering who came up with it?