Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Salt Lake FUN!

The Day after Christmas my sister took Amiah and Aiden back to her house with her for a few days. I went up on Monday with my mom, and my cousin Jessy. We stayed until Wednesday and then came home.
The kids had a lot of fun staying up there with Misty and Stephanie. They didn't want to come home. Probably cause my sister just feed them m&m's and fruit snacks the whole time!!! Just kidding sister, I love you! Here are some pictures she took of the kids playing in her back yard.
It snowed almost the entire time we where up there. I took my cousin up there so we could do some fun Senior pictures in the snow. My sister held an umbrella for me while I took pictures. THANKS SISTER! Here is just one of many we took up there!
This is how bad it was snowing on us at the park we were at.
Here's Aiden with my umbrella.
Here are the kid's playing in the tree with Misty.
We went sledding, the kid's tried skiing, and we played games. All and all we just had fun being there and spending time with Misty, and playing in the snow. I didn't take my camera with us when we went sledding, cause it was snowing so much, I didn't want it to get wet. I wish I could of took pictures though, it was so fun, and the kid's loved it. We went on the some huge steep hills!
Thank you Misty for being such an awesome sister to me, and such a super duper fun aunt to my kiddo's they love you so much, and they had so much fun staying with you. We can't wait to see you again!

No comments: