Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jeremiah Turns 1!

I can't believe it, my baby turned 1 years old! He is growing up way to fast. He is such a happy little guy! We love him so much! Here are some pictures from his birthday party we had for him!

But first I have to show you the birthday invitation I made for him!

Ok...now time for those fun cake pictures!!!

Here he is getting sang to, he really loved that part! (My little music boy!)
Now it's time to figure out what the heck this blue thing is in front of him!
(We had to make him a special cake...since he is allergic to eggs.)
Taste test!

YUM! That's Alright!

Taste some Brother! (He was all about sharing)

Now to try that stuff under the blue stuff! He had to dig a little to get a good chunk!
YUCK! I NO LIKEY CAKE! (The cake was actually really good...he has just never had anything sweet before...due to his allergies, so I guess that is a good sign he won't be sneaking any goodies for a while! LOL)

Now time to get all clean...cause you kind of got all crazy throwing that yucky stuff all over the place...it was on the floor, on the walls, and all over me! What better way for a quick bath then the kitchen sink! OH YEAH!

OK, it's time to open some presents! WOW, You are one blessed boy!

Thank you to everyone who came, and made his birthday special! He loves all his new gifts, and we are so thankful to have such awesome family and friends! LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday!!! You got some great pics.I love the one with his tongue out while he is eating cake. Jeremiah is such a cutie!!!