Monday, December 7, 2009

Play-Date at my House!

Me and my friends had another play date, and we managed to remember to take pictures this time! It is so fun to be able to get together with them. I always think it is so cool that we have all stayed in touch through all these years of being out of High School. I have the best friends ever!
I wanted to show you a picture of us before kids...and then one of us now! Look how much we have multiplied! We are even missing 3 of our kids too...they were at school!
Me, Ashlee, Mandy, Kylie, and Adriana
Adriana and Janeza, Kylie and Paige, Ashlee, Isaac, and Isabelle (Caleb's at school) Mandy and Alyssa (Damon is at school) And Me, Aiden and Jeremiah (Amiah's at school).
Thanks so much you guys, you are the greatest friends ever! I love you guys so much!

1 comment:

Kim J. said...

ah, how fun is that!!