Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Santa spoiled our house once again! We are truly blessed to have such awesome family members to share our holidays with, we love you all so much! Thank you for everything you do for us.
The kids woke up around 7:30, and were so excited to see what Santa brought them. Here are some pictures of them with some of their new gifts!
Amiah standing by her new barbie house!
Aiden so excited for his Cycle Video Game!
Jeremiah playing with his lawn mower!
Here's Jeremiah playing with the wrapping paper....kids!
SIT DOWN JEREMIAH!
We love having Christmas with my sister and my mom!
This year my mom made us a yummy breakfast! She wants to start a tradition with us...Christmas morning breakfast! Sounds good to me! Thanks Mom!
This Christmas was awesome, I think everyone got what they asked for? Ha Ha Ha...
My hubalicious got me a new Camera!!! It was such a surprise, I was so shocked...I balled like a baby! I love you Jake, thank you for everything you do for me, you mean the world to me!

No comments: