Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Salt Lake City...here we come!

We spent the 24th of July weekend up in Utah with my sister! We had an absolute blast, she is the best sister ever!

She recently moved in a house with a fellow co-worker, along with her dog...LIZZY!
This dog was so funny! She didn't have any toys, so we bought her a couple while we stayed there.

We did all sorts of fun things...so here are some pictures to show you! Here are the kid's running in sprinklers in the backyard. The house she is at is Huge...so much fun things to do!

Here's Jeremiah relaxing in the shade.

The neighbors on both sides own horses, so that is where Amiah was always at! She absolutely just loves horses!

Later on that evening we went and watched the fireworks, here are some picture I took....sorry there was a power line in my picture.

Then we entertained everyone with bubble gum! Amiah was getting really good at blowing bubbles!



The next day we went to another bounce house! It was so fun, it is a little on the hot side...I swear the air conditioner was not working it's best. But that didn't stop us from having fun!


Here's Amiah and Misty resting on the tops of the double slides.

Here comes Misty!

Misty just thought she needed a picture of me going down...so I tried to look like I was having a blast! I am such a dork!

OUCH...Stephanie got hurt! She kept getting burns going down the slides...(She is going to kill me for posting this picture, it was just too funny!)
Here's Amiah going down the big one! She had fun!

Here is Aiden and Misty playing on these mushroom things. Aiden had a blast, he was every where just going and going!

And here is Jeremiah...passed out in his stroller!
We had a blast up there...like always! Can't wait to go back up! Hopefully sometime in September or October when the leaves start changing colors! Thanks Misty for everything!

1 comment:

MJ said...

First - I had a BLAST!! You guys rock. Second it is completely unethical and almost illegal to post a pic of someone in their swimsuit. Third I want that pic of me and amiah on the slide. We are totally gangsta style. Love ya!!